Broccoli Rice Casserole
This is a perfect dish for anyone who needs to eat broccoli and just can’t find the best way to do so. This is a great tasty dish full of vitamins and nutritious values for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1 ½ cup of Abukass Rice
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 jar (8 ounces) pasteurized process cheese sauce
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the broccoli in the skillet and cook until it's tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in the milk, soup, cheese sauce and rice. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Pour the broccoli mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Broccoli is a very nutritious vegetable and is great to use whenever possible when cooking.
- This is an easy recipe with easy to find ingredients and is an oven baked dish.