Abu Kass Fried Rice with Shrimp and Pineapple
- 1 large pineapple
- 1 cup of Abu Kass basmati rice (soaked for half an hour)
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 500g of peeled shrimp
- 5 green onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot pepper
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Divide the pineapple in half, and chop it into cubes.
- Using a frying pan, fry the shrimp with olive oil until it browns.
- Add the chopped green onions, pepper and garlic and sauté them for five minutes.
- Add the cooked Mazza rice and the pineapple chunks and stir well.
- Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper and keep stirring until all the ingredients are done, then pour into the hollowed pineapple and serve.