- 1 kg of meat (chopped)
- 3 cups of Abu Kass basmati rice
- 2 large green peppers
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- Mixed spices
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- 1 tbsp of coriander powder
- 1 tbsp of saffron
- 1 tbsp of salt
- Sprinkle a pinch of saffron on the meat.
- Add all the spices and salt on the meat and mix well.
- Using the pressure cooker on low heat, add the onion, pepper, tomato, potato and marinated beef and cook for 40 minutes.
- Boil Mazza rice until half cooked only.
- Release the pressure cooker, add the rice, smoke it and cook it for an additional 7 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with onion slices and small peppercorns.