Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of paprika powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp of curry spices
- 1 tbsp of Indian chicken spices
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp of tumeric
- 2 tbs of green coriander (minced)
- 400 ml of cooking cream
- In a frying pan, sauté the onions then set aside.
- In the same pan add the ginger, garlic, lemon juice, curry, Tikka Masala spices, coriander, oil and the chicken.
- Mix them well and cook over high heat while continuing to stir until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the tomato sauce, cooking cream, turmeric and paprika, and stir well until it thickens.
- Serve with Abu Kass basmati rice and enjoy.