- 1 kg of veal
- 2 kg of okra
- 5 fresh tomatoes peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 3 onions chopped into small cubes
- 1 small ginger (peeled and grated)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/4 of a cup of cooking oil
- 1 tbs of turmeric
- 1 tbs of curry
- 1 tbs of salt
- 1 tbs of black pepper
- 1 tbs of tomato paste
- Add the oil and meat to the pot and stir.
- Then add the onion, garlic and ginger and continue stirring.
- Once the meat and onions are cooked add the chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce and continue stirring.
- Then add hot water and spices cover the pot until the meat is fully cooked.
- Them add the okra and let simmer on low heat.
- Serve with Abu Kass basmati rice and enjoy.