Abu Kass Sweet Rice Pudding
- 3/4 of a cup of Abu Kass basmati rice
- 4 cups of liquid milk
- 4 tbs of sugar
- Less than 1/4 of a tbs of ground Mstaka
- 1 container of fresh cream from Puck
For the decoration/garnish:
- Yellow raisins
- First soak the rice for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- In a pot on the stove add the milk, sugar and rice then stir together until mixed thoroughly and leave on low heat while stirring constantly.
- Stir constantly until it thickens then add the fresh cream and continue stirring until it begins to solidify again.
- Pour the rice and milk into a bowl then garnish with yellow raisins and cashews and serve.